Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 15 Μαρτίου 2012

Professional photographer for bands, landscapes and whatever else.

Bio

My name is Eleanna and I was born in Greece.
I studied at AKTO Art School (Athens Greece) and earned my degree 2005 in the following:

Graphic Design
Fashion Design
Photography

I studied Architecture, Free Drawing and Graphic Design.
I studied two more years in Fashion Design and Styling.
After that I studied photography for two more years.

Photography is my passion.

I love to be creative and find new ways to express myself through my photography.

I worked as a Photo Reporter for "Press Time," a Greek newspaper.
I also worked for "Filmora," one of the biggest photo companies in Athens as a photo developer and printer for professional photography such as weddings, magazines, politics and street reportaz.
Another passion of mine is music.

I am very interested and excited about photographing musicians and bands.
I have already worked with a large number of bands and musicians, such as:

16 (California)
Noiselust (Greece)
Straighthate (Greece)
Knut (Geneva)
Crippled Black Phoenix (United Kingdom)
and many others.
I appreciate all of you who take the time to look at my photos and comment on them.

Keep your contact with me on a professional level.
Thanks
El

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου